Stock and Warehouse Supervisor
|Company||Trouw Nutrition Ireland|
|Location||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
Trouw Nutrition Ireland seeks to invite applications for the following permanent post:
Stock and Warehouse Supervisor – Job Ref No TRN023
Who we are looking for
We have an excellent opportunity for an energetic and detail orientated Stock and Warehouse Supervisor to work within the Belfast facility to provide a first class service in managing and maintaining the company stock system, ensuring a consistent high level of stock accuracy, stock control and administrative support to the business.
Inventory Management & Stock Control
- Order/reorder materials and/or equipment where needed, register these in the relevant databases/systems, provide input on performance of suppliers and inspects, manage and maintain materials, tools and/or equipment on stock, in order to have an optimal availability of materials/equipment for both production and delivery and timely identification of bottlenecks/inadequacies in the logistics processes
Systems and Administration
- Execute the administration intake and distribution of materials and/or equipment in relevant systems, registration of hours and other relevant logistics administration to provide relevant reports to stakeholders in order to have an up-to-date administration and insight in availability and throughput of materials and/or equipment as a basis for stock keeping and internal accounting
- Ensure that order handling, quotations, administration, supporting IT systems, and maintenance of master data are in line with the set (Nutreco) standard in order to achieve high quality logistics processes
- Manage customer relationships, ensure that all customer requests are handled appropriately to maintain customer confidence. Maintain external customer satisfaction and sustainable customer relations, ensuring positive customer feedback is received Continuous Improvement
- Monitor, measure, benchmark and evaluate the internal and external logistics processes, tools and systems and initiate and implement changes and improvements to achieve a continuous optimization and alignment of logistics (work) processes, tools and systems
- Ensure compliance with all operating, safety, quality, risk and health regulations
- Play an integral part in own personal/professional development
- Attend meetings as and when required
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- 2 – 4 years’ experience working in a fast paced manufacturing/stock control environment
- Proven background in stock control
- Educated to GCSE level, Grade A - C in Mathematics and English
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and a high level of proficiency in Excel
Knowledge, qualifications, or experience of the following would be an advantage:
- Forklift Licence - Reach & Counter Balance
- Experience using a Stock control management system
- Previous experience at Supervisory level would enhance your application
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail . Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate good time management skills . Ability to challenge others . Strongly motivated with a positive attitude
- Driving Licence (for transport to each site)
This job will be based over several locations at our facility in Belfast, all within close proximity.
An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate including a competitive salary, pension, healthcare plan etc. You will also receive a unique training and development plan to support your personal and professional growth within the business.
Locally, we offer the opportunity of joining the Nutreco family within a small, highly motivated and dedicated team. Working for Trouw Nutrition Ireland brings all the advantages and opportunities of working for an international market leader while feeling part of a local Company. Within Nutreco there are a wealth of possibilities.
Please send us a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Monday 5th August 2019. CV’s received after the closing date will not be accepted.
Trouw Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer and applications are welcomed regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, political or religious beliefs, disability or marital status