Calf Product Specialist
|Company||Trouw Nutrition Ireland|
Trouw Nutrition Ireland seeks to invite applications for the following permanent post:
Calf Product Specialist - Job Ref No TRN015
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an ambitious and results driven Calf Product Specialist to professionally promote and sell Nutreco products. You will be responsible for identifying and winning new business whilst establishing and developing long term key strategic customers, maintaining good relations at all levels.
You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Understand the market, needs and trends
- Use marketing data to develop Market strategy for CMR
- Use to develop plan for budgets
- Utilise LifeStart to identify market opportunities
- Play an integral part in personal/professional development to increase knowledge and expertise to help develop closer relationships with customers
- Attend meetings and deliver presentations as and when required
- Understand technical value proposition for products and services
- Drive promotion of Calf related products: Close liaison with Marketing Manager and sales team to drive YAF sales
- Understand key cost drivers of products
- Understand formulation of CMR and Formulation of YAF products, including assessment of new ingredients and sources (with QC)
- Advise on key aspects of Calf products to enable effective delivery directly to customers
- Be able to support account managers to sell products + services
- Deliver new products and concepts to market
- Bring applications from R&D through trials & on to market
- Call regularly with key accounts in conjunction with KAM to achieve increase in CMR sales
- Identify new prospects for calf products
- Call with farms on behalf of Calf product customers to promote LifeStart and increase sales
- Key customer support in conjunction with KAM
- Provide technical support for customers including distributors, vets and farm users as needed
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- Degree in an agriculture related subject
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in calf health, nutrition and husbandry
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of the animal feed industry
- Experience of the market/sales to understand the product and its markets
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, contractual and legal skills
- Adept at persuasive selling, sales processes and tools
- In-depth understanding of business environments and sales financials
- Ability to understand and explain scientific product information
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate good time management skills
- Ability to influence and drive change within the organisation
- Strongly motivated with a positive attitude
This scope of this role will cover the whole of Ireland, so daily travel is required.
An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate which includes a competitive salary, pension, company car and lots more!
Locally, we offer the opportunity of joining the Nutreco family within a small, highly motivated and dedicated team. Working for Trouw Nutrition Ireland brings all the advantages and opportunities of working for an international market leader while feeling part of a local Company. Within Nutreco there are a wealth of possibilities.
Please send us a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15 March 2019. CV’s received after the closing date will not be accepted.
Trouw Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer and applications are welcomed regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, political or religious beliefs, disability or marital status