|Company||Trouw Nutrition Ireland|
Trouw Nutrition Ireland seeks to invite applications for the following permanent post:
Account Manager - Job Ref No TRN018
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an ambitious and results driven Account Manager to professionally promote and sell Nutreco products. You will be responsible for identifying and winning new business whilst establishing and developing long term key strategic customers, maintaining good relations at all levels.
You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Maintain existing major account relationships, and establish new business, to meet personal sales targets within the full range of products or combination of products
- Uncover the crucial needs and requirements of the customer, link this to relevant Nutreco solutions and products and finally close deals
- Proactively align (demands and expectations) the internal organization and all relevant stakeholders in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Establish and build strong client relationships over time that allow for continuity and ongoing representation reinforced by sales support/delivery programs, and communicate to other relevant organisational functions/divisions
- Participate with Commercial Nutritionists and sales management to develop sales strategies for national accounts and help identify target accounts and opportunities within the framework of the organisation-wide strategy
- Organise customized customer seminars and coordinate applicable targeted marketing activities
- Monitor competitive activity in each account and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated
- Facilitate the customers to deliver technical training demands, and when required, utilise the skills and experience of other team members to assist
- Play an integral part in personal/professional development to increase nutritional knowledge in order to help develop closer relationships with Compounder customers
- Attend meetings and deliver presentations as and when required
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- At least 5 years of Sales and Account Management experience in a business-to-business environment
- Educated to degree level in a related discipline
- Experience of developing and nurturing positive relationships and influencing people at a senior level
Desirable: Knowledge, qualifications, or experience of the following would be an advantage:
- Some working knowledge of Ruminant Nutrition
- Previous experience working in the agriculture industry
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, contractual and legal skills
- Adept at persuasive selling, sales processes and tools
- In-depth understanding of business environments and sales financials • Ability to understand and explain scientific product information
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate good time management skills
- Ability to influence and drive change within the organisation
- Strongly motivated with a positive attitude
This job will be based in Northern Ireland with occasional travel to ROI.
An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate which includes a competitive salary, pension and company car. Locally, we offer the opportunity of joining the Nutreco family within a small, highly motivated and dedicated team. Working for Trouw Nutrition Ireland brings all the advantages and opportunities of working for an international market leader while feeling part of a local Company. Within Nutreco there are a wealth of possibilities.
Please send us a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Friday 8 March 2019 together with the monitoring form provided. CV’s received after the closing date will not be accepted.
Trouw Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer and applications are welcomed regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, political or religious beliefs, disability or marital status